Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back Home

Hello I just got home from the Doctor where my mom had an appointment I also just invited Logan over to my house it was REALLY boring in the car ride home. Let me tell you about my day.
First I got up and dressed for School and then I went on the bus and sat with Jenna and we got into a fight (as usual) and Jenna called me a CRYBABY ("why does she call other people cry babies when she is one?"asked Logan) and then I got to School for another boring day as usual but it was not a boring day first I had a face to face conversation with Mrs.Marten then we got lunch early and left for home instead of Recess (unfortunately it led to the doctors appointment for my mom)then I invited Logan over and that led to right now. also p.j. is annoying us as usual

THE END

No comments: